"A few basic troubleshooting actions may be beneficial. Let's try the troubleshooting procedures listed below on your phone to see if the problem is addressed.
1) Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Mode Earn App installed on your phone.
2) Press and hold the power button on your phone for a few seconds to restart it. Continue to step 3 after the phone has been restarted.
3) Log out / Sign out of the Mode Earn App, then log back in. If the problem remains, follow these three actions in most cases to resolve it. Step four is worth a shot.
4) Uninstall and then reinstall the Mode Earn application, making sure to use the same login credentials as your Mode Earn account, or click directly on the "Already have an account" link on the log-in screen to avoid creating a new account.
We hope that the problem has been rectified, but if it persists, please contact our support team."
Here's how to contact our support team via Chatbot.
1) Click on the Library Icon on the Music tab.
2) Then, in the upper right corner, click the Settings (gear) symbol once more.
3) On the settings page, go down to the Support area and tap on Ask for Support
4) Find and tap on Other Issues
5) Find and tap on The app crashes/freezes when I open it
6) If the problem has been resolved, tap yes; otherwise, tap no.
7) If you can add screenshots, tap yes; otherwise, tap no.
8) In the given message box, leave a brief comment for our support team about your issue.