The Playstation Codes can be used to purchase digital game/content, as well as downloadable content or DLC from the Playstation Store.
Here are three ways to redeem a Playstation Code:
- Web Browser
- Go to the Playstation Store and log in your PSN account.
- At the top of the screen, click your Avatar.
- Select Redeem Code from the drop-down menu.
- Input the code exactly as it appears.
- The credit or content will now be applied to your account.
- Through your PS4 Console
- First, open the Playstation Store.
- Scroll down the left-hand menu to select Redeem Codes, and then press X.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type in your code. There’s no need to include capital letters, blank spaces or hyphens.
- Press the R2 button when done, and then select Continue.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Confirm the funds to be added to your account.
- Through your PS5 Console
- Open the Playstation Store.
- Locate the options menu, which is the three dots at the upper right most corner of the page and then select Redeem Code.
- Enter the code, and select Redeem.
- You can also redeem a code during the checkout by selecting Redeem Codes and Gift Cards from the payment method menu.
If a code isn’t accepted, here are some important points to remember:
- Verify correct code entry
- The code should be 12 digits, if you are missing a digit, placing a zero (0) at the beginning should solve the issue.
- When entering the code, it is not case sensitive and you should not include the blank spaces and hyphens.
- Each code can only be used once.
- Try entering the code at a later time.
- Check the voucher/code expiration date